Bob’s Carpet and Flooring is pleased to offer flooring installation that is both fully warrantied for labor and in compliance with each individual manufacturer’s warranty requirements. With our installation services, no matter what flooring product you choose, you’ll receive the full benefits of the Best Warranty in Town.
Getting ready for flooring installation
- Current carpet and cushion will be removed and recycled by the installation team at no additional cost.
- Although our team will move and replace most furniture, there are some items that we are unable to move:
- Larger items include, but are not limited to, motorized furniture, waterbeds, pool tables and aquariums.
- Small or delicate items (i.e. china, glassware, fragile keepsakes, etc.) and electronics.
- Natural or propane gas appliances should be disconnected and reconnected by the appropriate professionals.
- Other appliances and/or toilets can be moved and replaced/reset but, due to fitting age and quality, leaks may occur for which Bob’s Carpet will not be responsible.
- The Installation Team will provide basic floor prep at no additional charge.*
- New flooring will be installed in a professional manner.
- Furniture which has been moved by our team will be returned to its original place over your gorgeous new flooring.
Some Installation Preparation Tips
- Plan to be home during installation.
- Adjust the thermostat to keep the installation area at a comfortable temperature between 60 and 80 degrees for at least 24 hours prior to, and during, installation.
- Remove any specialty items (as described above). If you have questions about your furniture, just ask your Sales Consultant!
- Consider covering furniture and floors adjacent to, and along a path accessing, the installation area.
- Arrange for pets to be kept away from the installation area and vehicles.
- Label and unplug any electrical cords.
- Refer to your sales contract, sales consultant or our store for further details.
* Surfaces that are not level can be corrected but may incur additional costs. Upgraded options for certain items, such as underlayment, are available at additional cost.
Comments are closed.